mercredi 29 novembre 2017

2017 News from week 48

News from week 48

1. Found additional photographs from the 69 sessions by John Haynes. Among other,
- I know have a more precise idea of the green house,
- I found the first glimpse of the goldfish pond that lays between the pool and the greenhouse
- They provided me some more ideas how to model the garage which I beleive looks nothing like the floorplan that was drawn in 1965. Maybe this was just a test, who knows.

2. Found one more picture of the 24th birthday party in Kinfaus. "Behind the locked door" book informed me of the presence of Roger McGuinn. Well, he's in this picture. Also on the picture are Ali Akbar Khan on sarod, Mahapurush Misra on tabla  and Amiya Dasgupta on sitar. Anyone with Henry Grossman book "Places I remember" tells me if I miss some, please ?


3. Also this week begun modelling the diving board (see previous entry)

4. At least I placed this evening the famous fireplace from The Fool, into the living room. Btw, I got a nice mail from Marijke Kooger whith some background about the Fool involvment  on Kinfauns paintings. More to come next week.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire